Jojoba oil is very useful for beauty products because of the high fatty acid content. Jojoba oil is very similar to human sebum, oil that protects hair and skin from dryness.
To obtain direct benefits jojoba oil, hair mask you can make yourself at home. Materials required are a natural jojoba oil that can be found at the drugstore, and avocado, as quoted from Carefair.
How to make is to destroy an avocado until soft, then mixed with a few tablespoons of jojoba oil. Apply this mixture on hair and hair with plastic wrap or shower cap for 20 minutes. Rinse and dry.
To get more moisture, mix a few tablespoons of olive oil.
- Natural Hair Care Products – Beginners Guide
- Keeping Healthy and Beautiful Locks with Natural Hair Care Remedies
- avocado make your hairs more interesting
- Hair Care Treatment – Common Natural Solutions for Common Hair Problems
- Hair Breakage Causes and Natural Tips to get rid of Hair Breakage